Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Last Few Swims At Balmain

Probably only three or four swims left at Balmain Baths after this morning. I took a few snapshots on my very cheap Tescos camera. I swam twenty luxurious lengths this morning, including 7 or 8 lengths of front crawl, and was lapped by another regular (probably more than once).

Walking down towards the baths

Balmain Baths in the early morning

Signs at the baths

Walking away from the baths along the harbour footpath

Looking back at the baths

2 comments:

  1. that's what we like - an empty (ish) pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I like to get there just as the gates open in the mornings. There's usually 2 or 3 of us arrive at that time. Four or five more usually arrive as we are swimming. As I leave, the small yoga class is beginning on the pool decking. It's a relaxed time of day at the baths.

    ReplyDelete